Friday 15 September 2017

How to identify a Forex trading scam and stay clear of it?

The world isn’t exactly a fair place; scams happen in one form or another, people get cheated of their hard-earned money, and it’s only those who’re wise that are unaffected by it all. When it comes to Forex trading in India, the scenario is not any different. With daily trading volumes averaging to trillions of dollars with no accountability and no solid regulation, the chances of falling victim to a scam are high – but not to those who’re smart enough to spot it.

How it all started?

With digitalization, currency trading took on an online avatar, where buying and selling were carried out in front of computers. Early Forex trading scams stemmed from manipulation of bid/ask spreads on the computers. Instead of providing the normal spread, the spreads provided differed between brokers. The higher the spread displayed for a currency pair, the more commission brokers make, thus eating into any profits made.

Modern day scams in Forex trading:

#1) The signal seller scam

Signal sellers are usually a retail firm, a managed account company or even an individual trader. These entities promise to trade on behalf of Forex traders and make them wealthy. With fake reviews, testimonials and faulty evidence to prove their competence, most traders end up trusting them and hand over money to invest in the Forex exchange, only to find them disappear. While most signal sellers are honest and are backed by a genuine reputation, it’s wise to be wary when choosing one.

#2) Trading systems

One of the most prevalent scams is that of trading systems used to start Forex trading online. Some sellers make over-the-top claims and promise absurdly high returns that might seem too good to be true. Many fall victim and spend hundreds of rupees buying such systems, only to find that the “robots” have dumped their money down the drain. Most of these automated online trading systems aren’t submitted for review nor are the claims made supported by substantial evidence. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is – so stay clear of such trading platforms.

#3) Broker scams

Your Forex broker, the one whom you trusted with your money, could be the one slowly working against you. Several Forex traders fall into the trap of unscrupulous agencies who claim to offer trading accounts with flexible bonuses, high leverage and other benefits. A few signs that should signal you of a scam are when the broker doesn’t allow instant withdrawals or when there are persistent problems within the trading station.


Be a winner, don’t be the victim. Keep an eye out for Forex trading scams in India and you’ll be able to make your way through the FX market a lot easier. It’s always advisable to choose the right broker, that’s fully regulated and is trusted by traders. You can’t go wrong with choosing WesternFX, Asia’s award-winning Forex broker.

8 comments:

  1. All hope being lost in binary option it's all because you haven't meet the rightful person to help you recover your lost funds without stress, all thanks to Mr mason for his help in getting all my lost funds back from the scam platform I invested my money with. you can easily contact him on this email masonluis950@gmail. com he is a trusted and honest man or you can whatsapp him on +447564747246

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made deposit of $10,000 into this broker on 1st December, then I got a call from the account manager telling me about my account and the bonuses I could get if I put in more money. He was really good at convincing (maybe he brainwashed me ) I later put $86,000 in total.
    Then I sent all of my verification documents such as proof of address, ID and Bank card detail (I sent without CCV) and Declaration form . Also I received lots of emails from them about verification and activation and etc. During first 3 days which my account was funded and was ready to start; they called me many times to re-invest and increase my amount and I refused cos they got too pushy about it. I
    figured something was seeing wrong when I requested for a withdrawal and was told I had to reach a deposit target before I can make withdrawals.
    So I couldn't trust them as they changed their word and I asked adviser I want to close my account as my account is verified and it's ready. I already told him I can't put more money and now I change my mind and I want to withdraw my money and close my account.
    I send lots of email, chat, request, text, call and etc and asked them to call me and explain but nobody answer and reply to me even through email (Used to be emailed straightaway) Now I want to withdraw all of my money but I can't go through my account. THEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME. TEL, ADDRESS AND COMPANY AND ALL ARE SCAM.
    Until I was introduced to a recovery company that helped me out FASTFUNDSRECOVERY AT PROTONMAIL
    SITE: FASTFUNDSRECOVERY.WORDPRESS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. All hope being lost in binary option it's all because you haven't meet the rightful person to help you recover your lost funds without stress, all thanks to Mr mason for his help in getting all my lost funds back from the scam platform I invested my money with. you can easily contact him on this email masonluis950@gmail. com he is a trusted and honest man or you can whatsapp him a3trading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. website

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. dollar to inr today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. https://skinsmonkey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. trade csgo skins

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you require professional help to recover your stolen cryptocurrency, forgot your password, or sent to the wrong wallet address, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com for assistance.

    ReplyDelete